Tuesday 22 October 2013

WEEK 3 CLT



REFLECTION
How does the lesson affect me on my study?
In this tutorial we are required to identify the theories behind communicative language teaching approach.
Based on what we have done it really affect me on my study because I will not just only use this knowledge for my assignment or final exam but I will also use it for my lesson in the future. The theories behind CLT also help us in creating our material for teaching other than that we are also required to refer to the KBSM so that we can really understand what we are doing, with that we can understand what we are dealing with.  
Does the tutorial helps me on increasing my prior knowledge? 
It really does helps me on increasing my prior knowledge because as I said before it will help me in my assignments, exams and future lesson for my future students. We already learned about CLT before but with this tutorial it increased our knowledge on what CLT is all about.  
Can I use this knowledge later on?
I can really use this knowledge later on. Future lesson for my future students will not go smoothly if I did not learn about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment