Thursday 13 December 2012

Task 11


Responding to students essay


Responding to student’s essay can be a burden if you don’t know how to do it. If you are too nice maybe the students will not be aware of their mistakes next time but if you are too cruel students will feel down and eventually students won’t have the encouragement to finish their work. To be honest the students essay was quite hard to read but still I can understand what is the student are trying to say.

When it comes to respond to the student essay I need to decide what method should I use to gives respond. Now I know how hard it is to mark students essay and how difficult to respond to their essay. In order to respond to the student essay I would use the method which is I will call the student to meet me face to face so that I can talk straight away to him or her. When it comes to give respond to a lot of students I will call students in group which are doing the same mistakes in their essay and then I will comment them as a group and not by individual.   

No comments:

Post a Comment