Saturday 15 September 2012

Letter to the future me

Assalam. Hey man, it's been a rough time right, we both know about it we both face it together and I know what it's like  to deal with everything around you because we both know I am you.

Owh almost forgot, you wrote this letter on 15th of september 2012 5.58pm, yes I know it's quite a long time but feels like it was just yesterday. We forgot how fast the time chasing us, you are finally grown up man. I don't know how old are you at that time but in 2012 I am just 20 years old teenager, still young and have lot of things I have to learn, I bet you are smiling while reading this thing.

For now I don't know what have you achieve what have you done, I don't know that but everyday I will pray for you, I will pray so that you will be a successful guy like what you are at your time. During my time I had pass my upsr, pmr, spm, stpm and I just enter University Malaysia Sabah, I still have long way to go.

Remember sherman everyday might not be a good day for you but thank Allah you still can live and change every mistake you have done. It's not wrong to be wrong sometimes but it's wrong to be wrong all the time.

Don't forget to say thanks to everyone who helped you in your journey, most important is Allah, your parents, family,teachers,friends and last but not least yourself. Everyone around you can help you but its up to you to decide whether you are going to stand up and fight or let yourself fall to the ground. You have fall and you have stand and look what are you know. I'm proud of you sherman, I really am.

And know it's time for you to start a family for yourself, get married get a cute children. Take good care of your family and yourself as well...  Assalam.  

No comments:

Post a Comment